Sunday, May 31, 2009

Family fun...

Hello!
Its been awhile since Ive had time to post. So far, the name change is going well. Big thanks to all of our friends and family for making this transition easy on us! No one gave us any flack about it and Im really grateful.
She is officially answering to Rowan and Ro-Ro now. If you call it she looks right up, so I feel like we did the change right in time!
Our sweet little baby continues to be the light of our lives! She makes me smile and laugh all day, she is such a ham. INTO EVERYTHING!!! She is crawling, climbing, falling, its hilarious. She is constantly getting hurt...Id laugh if I didn't feel so bad for her. She wants to climb everything so that causes bumped noggins. She scratches her own face all the time too, poor baby!
This weekend my mom and step-dad came. Grandma Lisa and Poppy to the blog readers. They came with some cute things for Rowan and we went to get pictures made. It was a huge ordeal but Im so glad we did it. I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out---I have to wait 2 weeks though.
Grandma Lisa got a "Lovey" for Rowan, her first sock monkey!! She loves it, and I think she is calling it "Baboo".
Playing in a bucket!
Where is Rowan?!
Reading with Grandma Lisa.
Climbing into her bouncy, giving Mommy a heart attack.
So cute.
Last weekend our other set of Grandparents came for a visit! They were only able to stay one night but Grandma had a good visit (Grandpa slept the whole time, poor thing.)
Coffee time with Grandpa.
I want to come into the kitchen! WAHHHHHHH!
Anyway, thats all that has been going on in the Diffee house! I think Rowan will be walking soon. She has started pulling away and standing unassisted for about 5-10 seconds. Not a LONG time but it is the first step! She is growing so fast.
We are also part time cloth diapering. My first day with it went really well!! I want to get a clothes line to help dry them out though. Her fluffy butt in a cloth diaper is so so cute.

2 comments:

Spendloves said...

Super cute...love all her dresses.

Anonymous said...

If you can't dry outside, you can get a drying rack at Target for about 10 doallrs or so too.