Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This is what a good nap looks like...

Rowan was being so cute and silly after her nap today I just had to snap some pics.

She had a good nap so she was happy and cheerful, not whining and rubbing her eyes, for once!

LOVE those ringlets!
Everything is going well right now. Rowan is quickly leaving babyhood and going into her toddler stage. She is getting more and more curious each day and learning so much. Its amazing how I can SEE these changes every day. She brings me books to read to her, she makes noises trying to repeat what we are saying, and she is signing so well now.
We started night weaning this week too, its going....slowly. I knew it would be an adjustment but it had to happen sometime! Maybe Ill get a full night sleep before this year is over :)





1 comment:

Kristy said...

she is defiantly looking more and more like a little toddler! I love her darling little curls! She sure is a beautiful little girl!