
We have had a jam packed weekend!! We only have one more day til Baby Diffee #2 is scheduled to arrive, so we tried to make the most of our last weekend with Rowan as an only child. We went to the park, one of her very favorite places. We went shopping, she got some new books and toys. We went out to eat a few times too (Thanks to Grammy Mills!) I was forced to walk walk walk to try and induce labor, but nothing will get this baby moving!!!

Later on Saturday, Poppy Mills came and helped Nathan put together the swing set we bought for our backyard (we call it "Rowan Park").....it is not quite done yet, but it is done enough to swing and slide on. Rowan LOVES it and cries when it is time to go inside. I can tell a lot of hours will be spent outside with this!! It was money well spent for sure.

I have been feeling pretty emotional these past few days---thank you hormones! I know that while it is exciting that a new baby is coming, I am nervous for the changes, especially for Rowan. She has always been the center of our lives, for 2.5 years now. I hope the adjustment is easy on her, and that she knows we still love her and she is not being replaced. I hope that she and her sister will grow up close!!

I go to the doc tomorrow for my final appointment---if nothing changes we will be going in at 5 AM Tuesday to be induced. I hope it goes well :)

No comments:
Post a Comment