So today I am 11 weeks and 2 days. No real change on the belly right now...I do feel like my waistline is expanding, but Im still fitting into my jeans okay. Good thing I normally wear baggy clothes, I should be able to wear them for awhile.
Morning sickness (all day sickness!) is still here...I had 3 good days this week with minimal nausea and no throwing up...then Friday it came back saying "HAHA! Don't get TOO comfy!" The nausea is one thing I just can't stand.
Certain foods agree and disagree with me right now....for example:
Agree: CapriSun, pickles, cereal, scrambled eggs, sweettarts
Disagree: water, sugar-free gum, pringles, apples
Its funny how the most random thing makes me sick. I have always LOVED water, but right now it totally grosses me out. I don't even want to be near it. Apples give me heartburn, and sugar free gum makes me feel like Im going to puke.
Its all very interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment