
Baby Diffee is making herself a little more known these days. The belly is starting to poke out more, and her kicking has gotten a lot stronger. I love feeling the kicks. I seriously get a giggle every time she does it. I can't help but imagine this little scrunched up face and her kicking around as if she doesn't have enough room in there. So far it's not painful or uncomfortable.
At 23 weeks, sleeping has already become an issue. I can no longer sleep on my stomach---which I love to do. Im trying to train myself to sleep on my side but it is hard to get used to. I can sleep on my back for a little bit but I find myself waking up several times a night to change positions. I think this will only get worse as time goes on. Im trying to remind myself that once she gets here, I will be up several times a night anyway so this is all good practice for me.
Other than that, everything has been good. Baby Diffee and I have been keeping busy at work, and watching the NBA playoffs. (We are rooting for the Celtics....) And we are looking forward to a visit from my mom this weekend who is bringing us all sorts of baby goodies. Its going to be like Christmas looking at the clothes she bought!

5 comments:
The bump is back and growing!
You have those great ab muscles still that is why you don't have a huge belly bump. Enjoy it!! Ahhhhhh......the memories of that first pg of mine.
I do have a huge box of clothes for you. I am gonna get it sent out soon. I just hate going to the post office with all three kids. There are somethings that I just cringe at doing and the post office is one of them!!
This last half will go by fast and then slow. Enjoy every minute!!
ps. sleeping with a pillow between your legs is great and remember sleep on your left side! That is the best for little baby girl diffy!!
Alicia---are you sure you don't want me to send you a check for postage?! I really do not mind at all.
Im kind of worried about the clothes my mom has bought, I think the majority of them are 0-3 months, and she is gonna grow out of them ssooooo fast. I think she has a problem resisting the "tiny" outfits.
Im trying to train myself to sleep on my left side, its just hard to get used to!
aw...cute little baby belly. have fun opening all the presents!
your belly is so adorable!! glad you and the baby are doing well!!
Post a Comment