Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, Im 27 years old today! My birthday kind of snuck up on me this year. I spent all year being pregnant and waiting on Amelia that I didn't remember my birthday would be shortly after her arrival. Time really flies!!! Most birthdays I get pretty excited, and want to go to the movies, or out to eat, etc. This year I want to just hang at home with my husband and daughter, and watch football. The last few weeks have def. made me feel OLDER though. I have bags under my eyes, thats for sure. I got some birthday money from my dad and co-workers (thanks you guys!!) and all I want to do is save it for diapers. How adult of me :)
Amelia will be one month old in just two days, I can't believe it. Im so anxious about only having 4 more weeks with her. It is going by too quick. She is already developing a personality and can be very stubborn at times....wonder who she gets that from?!
She is usually really calm and alert----but sometimes she has a temper like I can't even believe...screaming at the top of her lungs. She gets sooooo mad when she is hungry. Poor thing needs to learn patience.


3 comments:

~marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVYN!
i hope you get to relax a little and enjoy it.
in just a few more weeks she'll be smiling real smiles at you, making those bags under the eyes feel even more worth it :)

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday!! I am so glad that you got to just hang with the fam this year!! Isn't it funny how things change with kids?!?! using money for us on the kids. Oh well I think that it is just as fun!!

I start my first real shift on tuesday and first thing that i am doing is mailing your box!!

Kristy said...

happy birthday to you sweetie!!! Im glad you had a wonderful birthday relaxing at home with your family :) I can't believe amelia is going to be a month old, time sure flies on by!! She is such a beautiful little girl!!!